? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

LIVE>me>LIFE

this is my class's picture..it's pretty blur cuz i took a picture of the picture wif my phone..hope u dun get confused..lol..i'm at the top row..4th from left..XD..i remember dat i switched specs wif sheng wei to wear b4 v took dat photo..


i wanna post a randomly written poem of mine which describes the majority part of my feelings..pls be free to leave any comments about it..but pls dun ask me questions bout the 3rd stanza..or i'll.......do nothing..jus wont answer u..^^n this poem was written a month ago..much have changed..dat thing do not mean anything anymore..so pls pls pls dun ask bout it..


orbits the Earth around the Sun,
piles of homework i couldn't get done,
hoping to change within a month,

but from trouble,it's hard for me to run..


what kind of son i've been to my mother?

all i've been was a heart breaker,

cause downpours of my mother's tear,
just want her to know i love her..

i secretly admired a pretty girl,

facing troubles,by my side,i just want a her,

but i believe nothing could be impossible,
so i hope my dreams will come true,she'll be my lover..


my favourite dog has been gone for centuries,

my family suspect it happened because of some fucking robbery!

every night i pray for his return faithfully,

i'll be greatly thankful to God if he comes home safely..


REGRETS,i'm talking to you,please stop bugging me,

in the past,a better boy i hoped to be,

in the present,a lovely son i want to be,

in the future,the best father i'd loved to be,
i'm trying my best cant you see?

but still,you're the one i want to thank for waking me..



look at the mirror,
time to change..
take off the dirty clothes,

put on a new 1..
but make sure it doesn't get as dirty as the old one..


sweep the dust,

open the book..

exam's around the corner,

n i dun wan any more regrets..

stop the computer game,

stop my mother's tear..
start talking softly,

start her lovely smile..


she's just pretty,

i wont take stupid actions to hang myself on the cliff again..
it's just an attraction,
not a feeling i can confirm to be forever..


have faith in everything,

pray for it's return..

even if it doesn't,
i'll just take it,
n believe dat things go,

things come..


{posted at 9.50pm}

1 comments:

Sun said...

nice one o

*thumbs up*

LOL! =D