? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

MiSsEd HoW iT uSeD tO bE

29th august 2009

for the whole week of holiday..i haven't gone out wif my classmates to catch a movie or to karaoke b4..so i tot i should at least invite them out to catch a movie or sumthing..n i tot they might gladly accept my invitation or to de delighted to recieve it..but everything seems to be the opposite n unpredictable way..let's c who i wrote down on my mini pad of who i wanted to invite..

1.law teck chuan
2.yik hon foong
3.chey yushen
4.low sai toou
5.yap jin siang
6.ng kee yin(who i expected to invite pui sun along)
7.foo chei chei(who i expected to invite stephanie along)
8.chow chee sun(who i expected to invite merlys along)

n lets c who did not accept my invitation..

1.law teck chuan(mom din let)
2.yik hon foong(parents din let)
3.yap jin siang(mom din let)
4.ng kee yin(could've gone but i forgot bout her>
5.foo chei chei(busy)
6.chow chee sun(could've gone but time wasn't suitable)

now lets c who accepted n went wif me..

1.chey yushen
2.low sai toou

look at the popularity!oh my god..totally not wat i expected..my crew sum i tot got problem wif me..some jus dun wanna go out..sien..but watever..i planned to go out..i go,nothing could stop me..unless i'm the only 1 going la..-.-missed how it used to be dat my crew wants to have all the fun i wanna have wif me..

woke up at 11.30am..got ready at 3pm..bathed,wore my clothes,styled my hair,wore my socks,wore my new sneekers(chee ren gave it to me cuz it couldn't fit his gigantic foot anymore),mom sent me to the bus stop..waited for bus,reached around 4pm..everything happened as usual..except the number of frens going..how disappoiting!but it's yushen n sai toou who kept me smiling..thanks guys..^^

ready?go~lolhaha..took dis photo in the bus without his knowledge..
this too..XP

reached,bought 3 tickets for "UP"..den v went to the rooftop to do some pakour..dun really kno how to spell it..a kind of talent or sport..but dangerous..yushen asked me to join pakour..i accepted..but not gonna do it so often..mayb after exam lah..hehe..

bought bread n coke,den went into the cinema lo..the show quite nice..humorous n touching..yushen watched it the 2nd time wif us..lol..ownselve always say dowan watch cartoon show so childish..den now so like to watch..kanasai..XD

after the show,wanted to go cc..so v went..
waiting for the bus around 6.30pm..v chatted,laughed..v valued our time together..felt great bout it..=)

i said lets take a picture to put into my blog..they said ok..ok..i looked like a bulldog,yushen looked like a fish..sai toou looked like a squirrel..haha

ha..dis 1 beter..bus came at 6.50pm..reached cc at 7pm..so oni can ply for 1 hour cuz promised to go home at 8pm..v plyed call of duty 4 the whole time there..best game ever played man!but too bad cuz,so far oni kno balakong cc can ply call of duty..other cc need passcode but the cc owner dono..some cc owner a,i ask them for the passcode they fuck me 1 leh..let them zadao..like dat treat the customers 1..make me angry i detach the monitor from the desk n throw them a..jibai kia..but i din la..i where got so impatient..sry a scold so many bad words..lol

reach home at 8.30pm..walked to mahkota wif small bro to take our dinner cuz mom din cook..dat's all..but i did had a fun day..next outing i plan wil be the same..after movie go cc..n i'll only invite boys..mayb some girls who likes to play computer games too la..HEHE..wait for my next invitation,guys!

posted at 10.56pm SUNDAY 30th august 2009

1 comments:

Yushen said...

I didn't shave.... Goddamn it...