? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 6, 2009

grandmother's birthday{6th september}

yesterday was my grandmother's birthday..few reasons dat i'm a bad boy n shouldn't be an example for kids..
1.i dunno how old my grandmother turned dis year
2.i dunno if yesterday was her real birthday cuz they often celebrate on different days
3.i dun only not kno my grandma's birthday..my grandfather's oso i dun remember..

hais..i admit..i'm a bad boy..n i jus dono y..i jus wont remember it n i wont bother to remember it..mayb i adi got used to jus find out their birthday on their birthday..den oni celebrate..hope no confusion there..

so,yesterdat,went to my cousin's house at 7pm sumthing..eat lo..chat lo..den time to cut cake lo..v cut the cake in the living room..sum of us were watching ghost mmovie..i think called the "miss call"..kinda scary..

my ah yi n cousin sisters who r my ah yi's daughters..lol..decorating the cake wif grapes,chocolate,candles..


they did a great job!^^

unfortunately they put too many candles n the candles were too close to each other..so,only lighted 1 of the..haha..lighted the middle 1..the longest 1..if for boys..u kno lahXD..jkjk
i'm the 1 in yellow..ok..i posed like a kid..fine..lol..the 1 on my left in the photo is my cousin..3 lengluis r my cousin sisters..they really like my big bro which is in black in the photo..he's going to london dis month..T.T n my small bro no need say la..look like me 1..n the lil boy sitting on my grandpa's lap is my other cousin..^^

hehe~happy birthday grandma!!!!!!!!!!!i wish u to have a long long loooooooooooong life!!
a healthy life!
a happy life!
let's eat cake!!^^
obviously,v sang the birthday song..i sang pretty loud^^..BUT!!!there's always a but!i accidentally "zou ying"..WAAALAO!!!so embarrased!!but luckily no1 noticed..i guess..><
b4 she could even blow the 1 n only lighted candle..the air-cond blew it off 1st..fcking air-cond..doesn't matter..she cut the cake..^^

my mom separate the cake..n my ahyi passed the cakes..i get to eat 2 grapes man!heheXDvery nice leh the cake!super yummy tasty deliciousy!!lol small cake..so lil while den gone adi..happy~=D

















1 comments:

shane said...

wah.. since when u hav a blog..