? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

movie at Mines[27th September]/chee ren's early birthday celebration at Pavillion [13th September 2009]

[27th september 2009]

during the holidays..xiaoken suddenly came to chat wif me in MSN..den v suggested dat he,chee ren n derek cum to my house to overnight on saturday..n go catch a show on sunday..n v did it..n v had soooo much fun again..hais..happy..n v watched dis korea show called "tsunami at haeundae"
it's bout mega tsunami dat happens at korea..destroying buildings..taking thousands of lives..half of it was bout romance..it was a pretty nice show..touching oso..although it's in korean..den went to play badminton at sg.chua til 7pm..den the frens go home..n here i am finally posting a post dat i should've posted weeks ago..but i posted it anyways..better den nothing rite?..hahas


[13th september 2009]

it was a sunday..chee ren's birthday was coming..dat was on the 17th..reminding me of his birthday..reminded me of my eldest brother flying to Sunderland,UK for estimated 3 years..also on the same date,17th..so..should i be happy for my 'bro' chee ren's birthday?or should i be sad of my bro flying to the other face of the earth for so long n not c him?

.......

on 13th,sunday..chee ren wanted to belanja me,kian lim,derek n xiao ken lunch at Pavillion..i tot..Pavillion,i've never been there..n things there r certainly expensive..i went anyway..XD

i forgot wat time v went..n i forgot the restaurant's name..but i did took a picture..


the restaurant..right bottom were chee ren's family members..
after ordered..i saw a bike hanging in the air behind me..amazed,i took a picture of it..hahas..i ordered sumthing quite expensive..so did every1 else..but mine din really fill my whole stomache==

there they r..the crazy triodudes..it was the 1st time derek wore long sleeve out wif us!n he looked pretty cool..

n the before skinny-ass now muscle bitch..xiao ken..sitting beside me..acting cool..

v did not want to get bored..so v kinda acted like barbarians XD..really insane..n chee ren..as always..screamed "FUCK" until it echoed the whole restaurant..thank God no1 cared..fucker chee ren..n me!chewing a toothpick..acting gangsta~

really unbelievably crazy..v all..shouted..laughed out loud..kinda embarrasing but i din care..lol

look at us fun dudes..most adult looking,derek..most steven gerrard looking,kian lim..most birthday looking,chee ren..most smiley looking,me..most silly looking..xiao ken..haha..he was about to laugh cuz i elbowed his hand when chee ren's father took dis pic..XD

now look at me!!so creative wif photoes!haha..i took pictures under the table man!hahaha..
omg..wat's he doing?lol

dis is mine..haha..i took their's..they force me to let them take mine too..swt..XD dun get high..i'm not steaming..LOLOLOLOL
[posted at 9.45pm Sunday 27th September]

0 comments: