? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

FUN having FUN with FUN people who likes to have FUN


tuesday,25th of July,

Xiao Ken which is my bro's old fren..came to my house to stay..wif chee ren of cuz..the last time i saw him was on June holiday when my bro,chee ren n i went to his house to stay..he was so skinny!taller,but not dat tall..lol den on last 2 days..my gosh!he totally gave me a surprise!he's taller within 2 months!almost as tall as me..n much more muscular!walao..he showed me his 8 packs..i was like..where the **** u get those in 2 months? den i remembered when i was holidaying at his house,he kept asking me bout how to get big muscles,how did i train to be fitter than the others..den i told him while i was in primary school,i took taekwon-do classes,the training was once a week,n i did lots of push-ups n sit-ups,punches n kicks during the classes..n mayb dat's how i got fitter den the others..after i told him,he started doing push-ups n sit-ups beside me while i was plying computer games in his room..i tot"wah..really so wan bigger muscles meh?"

den in 2 months time..only 2 months!woah!he did it?!unbelieveable..so now i kno dat nothing can't be achieved if there is pure hardwork..hmm..n guess i'm gonna continue building my body up,too..cuz i dowan him to catch up wif me..XD..n many family members complained bout my body size adi.. "ah zai!u so thin adi la!" -.-no matter how much i eat i wont bcum fat ok?i dono how my digestive system works..wan grow more fat oso cant la..lol

anyway,back to my bro's frens.. chee ren brought his PS2,luckily-.-..if not..i dono wat we'd been doing for so long..v plyed til quite late.. den on the 2nd day..derek came..haha..same again..ply ps2,ply comp,chat,stayed up late..dat's all.haha..wish i could be older n have a car n cash to bring us all out to have more fun..oh ya!!!we did watch a movie,too!lols..almost forgot..v watched Aliens In The Attics at jusco at night..dat show okok oni la..humorous..but story sucks..no reason suddenly got aliens.. -.-

v took our dinner at KFC,Jusco..should have been to MC Donald's la!KFC sucks adi..n jusco KFC even worse..their coke taste like "toilet bowl juice"..dono how to say la..jus nt nice..mayb is their cup..jus smells very disgusting..lol
chee ren on the left wif the wide smile n an eagle on his chest..yeng!n xiao ken on the right wif the yellow shirt like a CC n a man look..cool!XD

after our dinner..after watched movie..i copied a look(which is super silly) from one of the characters from the show..den they all tot i made til quite real..keep calling me to do it..haha..so ugly la..but i dun mind doing it as long as i make ppl laugh..^_^
n for ppl who knows how to have real fun..it's called FUN..for those assholes..it's called childish..watever..they can kiss my thin ass..lol..ya..my ass is thin..XD

cuz derek came..so not enuf space for 4 person to sleep on my bro's bed..lol..only for 3 "gays" to fit in 1 bed..so xiao ken "gay-ed" wif me dat night..lolsplyed ps2 til so late..n my bro,chee ren n derek worse..plyed monopoly in laptop til 6am!insane~summore promise so many ppl wan go sg long sec.6 basketball court at 9 am on the next mmorning!walao..means they max oni can sleep 3 hours!crazy~

but of cuz they din wake up so early la..so had to change the time to afternoon..n other frens dowan go adi..so only v five "fun gays"..XD the court was so freaking hot..everytime wanted to shoot the ball..woah..can get blind..damn sun hot like ashley cole oni..haha BUT,there's always a but..but it suddenly started raining..n i love the rain~they quicly hided under the roof thing at the ply ground..lol..but me n my bro continued plying..enjoying the rain..haha..eventually chee ren joined..real fun..=) the rain did stop a while n started again..

look at xiao ken on the swing!look at the smile on his face!look at his kung fu kick!! n look at his nice boots..haha
my bro free throw!the ball din get into the basket..haha..den i had to attend my tuition class at 4.15pm..so went back early..after tuitin xiao ken adi went home..luckily told him bye adi..XD..hope i'll c him soon again..he brings lots of FUN..n hope next time he comes to stay..i can giv him back more FUN..^~^


posted 10.54pm, 28th August 2009

0 comments: