? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"happy" H1N1 holiday

finally it's the H1N1 week for my school..it's not exactly a HAPPY holiday u kno..kinda sad cuz more victims were confirmed of dis dreadful disease..n more were being buried in the grave after being murdered by dis disease..

since i have a 1 week "holiday"..i'm planning of turning over a new leaf..lately,i've been a gud guy,but not a great guy..especially to my family..after watching dis series show "one tree hill",i've learnt more of wat's gud n bad..dis show is lovely!the more i watch it the more i learn..my big bro used his own hardwork-earned money to buy these dvd's..comparing myself wif the characters in dat show..i found out dat i m not a gud guy at all..n through dis 1 week..i hope dat i can change more..by studying more,not being so rude to my parents,n especially minus the times i ply DOTA..dis game had made me to hurt my mom so many times..n,i hate it..so it's a perfect idea i would wana change..

these r the dvd's..truthfully..i cried twice watching this show..i could've cried more u kno..i jus din wan to..my mom worse..i think she cried uncountable times..very touching n funny..nice show..i recommend u guys to watch..hehe..my big bro bought 4 seasons..i'm already finishing the 2nd..

on tuesday night..i went to school to jus pass up my sej work..cuz if i din pass up..i dun lose 10 mraks for my exam..n i got 35 for my sej test..FAIL!!!my gosh..i hate sej..learning things which r unnecessary!wish i could jus drop it..luckily i passed my work up n hope teacher wil giv me dat 10 marks..

den sumthing unfortunate happen on tuesday..i planned to jus go pass up the work den cum back..cuz for 2 reasons..1 i scare h1n1..2. i scare english oral..ahah..so i wanted to ponteng b4 english class which was after pj class..den i since i was planning to cum back early..so i din bring my pj shirt..n dat f*****g en.sarah(i dono how to spell)..bring all no bring pj shirt 1 go take blue book-.-..let him zadao..dat is the worst move i've ever seen from a discpline teacher..threatening students wif those fucking books..

anyway..after pj..my mom came to fetch me as planned..n i begged her to help me talk to the discipline teacher to let me go back n retrieve the blue book from me..n it worked..in my mind:"stupid teacher!!thanks for lending me ur book..now i return u wif 1 page torn!!haha" yep~i tore the last page a lil b4 i returned it..XD

den at nite..my gosh..din feel like sleeping at all..so i played wif my phone camera..LAME!check out the pics anyway..haha

woo..i could be kinda cool wif a white hair u kno..haha..i used negative effect to take pics..

wow..do i have black teeth?!!haha..everything black turns to white n vice versa..i know..so lame..dun need to remind me..i had nothing to do ok?n i din wanna sleep..can u imagine how pitiful i was?haha

look at my ceiling ..haha..not bad huh..black lights..white fan..grey walls..creative!

dis is even better!haha..black walls n floors..white bed wif shining green sheets..astonishing!
my desk..hha..white curtains n chairs..not bad if i could room my room like dat..

ok..enough for the lame stuff..gtg ready my speech n finish my tuition work 1st..c..i'm changing..so god..XD

posted 13AUG 2009 {4.30 pm}

0 comments: