? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

SAT..4th July 2009

omg~wat a freaking freak in the freaking world i freaking ever freaking c in my freaking whole freaking life!! since Wednesday..i woke up n fell sick..maybe it was the hockey game on Tuesday during PJK dat made my whole body so weak n pain..n my fever maybe because i did not drink enough water n did not sleep well..but i tot i could stand it n went to school..i wouldn't stay in the house cuz it'll be freaking boring!no comp..no family..no ppl to even sms with..i rather go to school..lol


n wat happened dat i couldn't blif it my self was..my frens told me to go home to rest cuz it might be the terrifying H1N1.woo~~n i strongly doubted dat it was h1n1..cuz i din even go near or c any tourists or h1n1 ppl..y could i suddenly get it?


at 1st i refused to go home..but called my mom to cum fetch me home at the end..-.-i couldn't stand the cold..so went back home to take a nap..after i woke up..ei?ok adi wor..den i was like.."woohoo..ma~i wan go school again~"

den my mom was like"huh?can o not?"

XD..mayb i was out of my mind dat time..but really.i went back to school again.. -.-"

************************************************************************************

i din go to school for the next 2 days..which was bcuz i fell even sicker..den i strted feeling worried dat it could be h1n1 or denggi..but my mom..she kept me strong..taking care of me..telling me to have believe in myself dat it's nt a big sick..den the body wil eventually fight the sicknes away..n i did..n i became better!LOVE U MOM!!


den on friday..i was plying dota around 4 pm..den suddenly shen wei smsed me..asked me sum funny questions..but i din reply cuz i was having too much fun..den he called n ask the same question.."ei u wan ye a?"

lol..i din kno wtf happen?i was freaking confused..i even asked him wanna ply dota wif me onot..but actually he was mad at me dat moment..


after few hours..den oni i found out dis whole bullshit thing..there's dis guy in shen wei's blog..using my name to scold him..omg..n he made shenwei believed dat it was me..dat's y shen wei called n say i ply him..hais..i adi so sick stil make me like dis..dis no name guy.i hope u ckoke urself in ur sleep..XDso evil..but watever la..me n shen wei decided to not care dat freaking freaker anymore..n thank u lim sheng wei!!for trusting me..n let's take it as a funny story bout a brainless guy in our blogs..^^ now v win...big smile baby~!n the freaking freaker..if u freaking show ur freaking name to us..v qill freaking let u freaking kno wat v wil freaking do to u..blif dat..

posted 11.42pm..

0 comments: