? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

hello~!

hello~!bloggers..dis post is to let u guys kno dat i might not have enuf free time to post every week..n it was my birthday yesterday..which was 18th of july..1 thing bout dat day was..i tot it could be freaking fun if we had been to jusco n watch "hairy" potter n "air beku"age..haha..but instead of watching movies..i decided to folow most of my classmates to shah alam for the BON ODORI festival since my crew were willing to follow me wherever i go cuz it's my birthday..for those of u who do not kno wat the hell is it..it's a japanese festival..n dat's all i kno..haha..n 1 thing bout dis festival was..ok..i was wrong..mayb being at the festival was even greater den i tot..n..who knows?my greatest birthday at the moment!haha..although my only birthday present was an oreo cake..it's astonishingly lovely..dat was jus a slice..the whole cake was a fiber cake..but v cut it today cuz din have time yesterday..n..mayb i can post bout my birthday next weekend..i'll try my best..cuz everytime i turn on the comp..DOTA..haha..dota n school is my life now..boring..as my mom says..wait til i'm old enuf..den only i get a lover..ok..i'll listen to ur words mami..cuz i kno i'll never regret doing dat..n u guys have to too!dat's all..i need to sleep!!!!! XD=D:)^_^v

posted 19th july 2009 10.59pm

1 comments:

TheSaint-Desmond said...

halo fucker.add me to ur buddy ar~~~