? ??????????????Lucky Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 2220 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby, I'm Magic? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1145 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Welcome To My Page (Sexy)? ????? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

29th June 2009 Monday

it's an airplane?!~

no..it's a bee!!
no..it's a sexy girl~

no..stupid assholes..it's bumble bee~haha..lame...

ya..yesterday which was a Sunday..i woke up really late..1.30pm..n it was my brother who woke me up to go swimming..kanasai..if not i could've slept even longer..haha..so..we were rushing..reached there by 2.30pm exercised til 4.30pm..cuz cheerenny wanted to belanja me dereky limmy n my older brother,hai khoon to go leisure mall watch Transfomers..yeahoo~n my older brother fetched us there..his driving..is HORRIBLE..i almost vomit out my lungs when i reached there..maybe talked too much in the car-.-

so after the show..i felt a lil bored by dat amazing movie.dunno y..same thing when i watched part 1..must be becuz i couldn't watch properly cuz tooooo much actions..so i decided to watch 2nd time next time..

n i'm getting to like transformers adi..cuz it's getting cooler n cooler wif the new robots..n especialy..more beautiful girlss...yea baby..ok..i'm not dat pervert..but it is wat men feels when they c megan fox so sexy in dat show..n look at dis picture!!


woohoo~i have dis theme in my hp..2 of them..my gosh..she is..gorgeous..hot~woohoo..many girls must be feeling damn jealous when they see dis..wahaha

n today..hais..go school..come back..normal day..play dota lo..den post blog lo..hais..actually i wanted to post my last holidays story de..n i kept it in my drafts for almost a month ald..can u imagine dat..walao A..it wasn't even a quarter finished typing..too long n tooo many pictures..so i deleted it than to continue it..-.-dis is actually caused by my busy life right now..i have 4 tuitions a week..go to work for my dad at saturday..n i usually take a nap on mondays..n exercise on sundays..so i might not always be free to post everything..so..c ya nex time~

omg..i stil cant get her ass off my eyes..>

posted 29th June 2009,Monday 6.52pm


0 comments: